test
Home » Ubud » The Chedi Club, Ubud

The Chedi Club, Ubud

Written By admin on 15:01

The Chedi Club at Tanah Gajah






Review The Chedi Club at Tanah Gajah:
At first, I was somewhat skeptical at all the rave reviews on trip advisor in the Chedi Club. But now, I think. I was here for 4 nights in November and it is without a doubt the best serviced resort, in which I have ever been, and I have a few 5 star. If you are looking for a discreet luxury and service, then you have the right resort. Our Butler was fabulous Pardee home, make sure that all of our needs were met and learned by a few nice surprises during our stay. Loved the pool service, free high tea, and complimentary cocktails in the evening. All that work, there were pleasant and smiling faces.

We opted for this romantic rice dinner and it was the best location I have ever had the chance to eat. The entire field was lit with candles and there were even a few pay fireflies during our wonderful dinner. Oh yeah, the food was also fabulous.

The only downside most was that the bathroom outdoors, though no problems with mosquitoes. But this is only a very small disadvantage, but that was surpassed by the positive.
I do not think that it's enough superlatives about the hotel. If you think about to stay here. Make it! You are not - not regret it.

I have a one bedroom suite and we found it great. Not really the private pool villa, a huge pool, never too much was going on at the as it takes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

test
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS